Sunday, July 7, 2013

Her Feet

Not much to update on my own personal situation right now, but I do have a new PG rated story to share.  I hope that I'm not boring my visitors too much and welcome any feedback or suggestions, whether it be about my stories, topics, or even me.

This story is a little fantasy about something that just occurred.  I met this girl, Amy, through another friend and we've all hung out from time to time.  We're now friends to that point that we occasionally message each other even when it doesn't involve the mutual friend.  However, Amy is married and it's always just casual conversation about the weekend, books, current events, etc.   Just today I saw a picture of her feet on her Facebook page and "Liked" the picture...this is the fantasy that ensued.

HER FEET

I'm not sure what possessed me to LIKE the picture of Amy's feet on her Facebook page.  I knew that her husband and all of our friends would be able to see my activity, but there was something compelling and alluring about her sexy feet peeking out of her jeans that drove me crazy, as I glanced through the photos sitting at my desk.


A few days had passed and I hadn't given much more thought about it, but also hadn't removed my offending LIKE, when I received a text from our mutual friend Jenny inviting us all to happy hour.  I responded affirmatively to both girls and a few minutes later received a text directly from Amy.

AMY: Great, it will be fun for all of us to get together!  Btw, you like my feet?? HA!

My chest seized momentarily, but realized that she was ok with it and was being playful, but with the image still seared in my mind I decided to push it a little further...

ME (MARK) "It's going to be fun!  And yes, you have very pretty feet Ma'am! ;-) "

After hitting SEND I quickly regretted my response and was ready to apologize and quickly change the subject back to one of the books she's reading.  But luckily, before I could rescind and apologize she responded and the following text conversation occurred.

AMY:  Oh you're one of those guys are you?  You like pretty feet???

ME:  I do Ma'am!

AMY: Hmmm, maybe you should call me Ms Amy, or I'll tell your secret to everyone? ;-)

ME: Yes Ms Amy!!  Please don't tell my secret, I'll do anything!

AMY: Good boy.  We're meeting at my house at 5pm to leave for the happy hour.  I want you here at 4pm!

ME: Yes Ms Amy!!

My heart was racing!  I couldn't grasp what had just happened, but I was full of excitement and nervous energy.


Obediently, I arrived at Amy's house at 4pm.  Amy answered the door in a snug black tank top, tiny white cut-off's and high black, open toe espadrille wedges, with her pretty pink toenails glistening in the sunlight.

"Come on back Mark, oh I mean boy" she cooed as she turned and walked away from the door, her cute round ass swaying back and forth with her hips. "My husband is away, so it's just us waiting for Jenny and maybe a few others to arrive".  She walked through the kitchen and out to the deck with me in tow.

"Pour me some wine and meet me out back" she commanded as she slipped out the door.

I was shocked and overwhelmed, but instantly fell into step.  I poured her wine and quickly delivered it to her on the deck.

Sitting so elegantly with her legs crossed and highlighting her tan sexy legs, she instructed me to sit at her feet.  Amy told me how surprised she was that a tall, strong, handsome man like me could be so easily manipulated by a pair of pretty feet.  She went on to tell me that while she loves her husband dearly and they have a somewhat healthy sex life, he doesn't pay her the attention she deserves and is much too interested in his golfing buddies and work and that she was looking forward to having a loyal pet to pamper her.

Once or twice I started to protest, but she calmly and coldly reminded me that she would simply share my little secret with all of our friends.  She then asked if I was ready to be her little foot slave.  Again I was in a complete state of shock and was responding on autopilot, but instantly replied affirmatively.  At my acquiescence she commanded me to crawl behind her into the kitchen, where she instructed me to completely strip and kiss her feet.  

There I was, naked on her kitchen floor kissing the sexy feet that only a few days before were nothing more than an image on Facebook to me.  As I savored each toe I heard a clicking and looked up to see Ms Amy taking pictures of me.  "Now you are my complete bitch, and if you ever disobey, I'll share these pictures with everyone" she giggled.

As I lay naked on the floor she made me look in her eyes and admit to all of my deviant fetishes.  I was so humiliated, but she was kind and only laughed and ridiculed me a few times.  She began setting up ground rules, like if no one else was around I was to always drop to my knees and kiss her feet and ask what I could do for her and would instantly give her a foot massage unless she instructed me not to, and that she may have me serve her and her friends.  She said she would consider other things like an occasional chastity cage for me and that any disobedience would be result in a humiliating spanking.

Even though I was thoroughly humiliated, I lay on her floor getting aroused.  Ms Amy saw my arousal and laughed out loud, "Now put that thing away, get dressed but no underwear for you.  Our friends will be here any minute.

I quickly dressed and within minutes everyone arrived.  Ms Amy was as cool as ever, while I tried to regain my composure.  I was also extremely paranoid that she would ask me to serve her friends, but fortunately another guy showed up and I knew she would keep this within her girlfriends.

Just before we all left, Ms Amy pulled me into a side room and made me kiss her feet one more time..."Don't forget who owns you bitch" she said with a wry smile and left me kneeling on the floor.....


Again , I know it's not the greatest, but I tend to get anxious about finishing a story and rush to finish it.  There are a few that I've been writing for a while that will possibly be better.

However, my next post will be about actual dates that I've had with some of the more submissive women I've dated.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Doc.(love the name btw )
    I think you under estimate yourself. That was very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie, that's encouraging! I'll add another post soon! I love your blog and am starting to work my way through it!!

      doc

      Delete