Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Reluctant Dom

I've mentioned before that although I prefer and crave a strong dominant woman, I usually find myself being the dominant in my relationships.  This is what happened with a woman I dated a few months ago. We met through a "traditional" online dating site, but our initial emailing quickly turned to a sexual nature with an edge.  She initially was very forceful and aggressive, and made many joking comments about how she would put me in my place.  Needless to say I was excited, though a bit nervous since I'm relatively inexperienced in real life settings as a bottom.

However, over the next few weeks (that long due to our schedules and not incredibly close locations) the emailing, texting, and conversations became more equal and eventually, as usual, took on a tone with me as a dominant figure.  When we finally had a chance for our first date, this is how it went...

Early in the afternoon Andrea texted  me to ask what type of restaurant we were meeting at, so that she could select the right outfit....jeans or a short skirt.  I replied that it was more of a jeans establishment, but I wanted her to wear a short skirt.  She immediately replied with "Yes Sir! And I'll wear my tallest heels".

We hadn't met in person yet, so when I saw her walking down the sidewalk in a short tight skirt, tight short sleeve v-neck shirt and high high heels, I was impressed.  She had a stern look on her face, but I had already seen through her bravado.

We embraced, said our hello's and I got us a table on the patio.  The conversation flowed like a typical first date, recalling what we had learned about each other through email and phone conversations and sharing new details.

Having already determined that she had more of a submissive streak than I originally had anticipated, I decided to experiment with her.

While she was deep in conversation, I stared directly into her eyes and interrupted with "Are you wearing panties?"

She was slightly shocked and sat motionless with her mouth hanging open for 5 seconds.  Finally a little smile flashed across her lips and she answered demurely that she was.  I smiled back and instructed her to go to the restroom and remove them immediately.  She hesitated and stammered a bit until I firmly replied "Now".

Andrea obediently stood up and walked inside to the restroom as many sets of eyes were glued to her cute little ass in the short tight skirt.

She returned, discreetly handed her balled up panties to me and began to say that she's never done this before and that she is surprised....I interrupted her again and told her to continue the story that she'd been telling me before.  I could tell this was all having an effect on her as her breathing was a little short and she had difficulty telling her story.

As we ordered desert, I slid her chair closer to mine and ran my hands along her thighs.  She looked around nervously, since we were seated outside, and there were a few other patrons behind us, but she scooted even closer and spread her legs slightly.  As I caressed her thighs she began to squirm just a bit.  Eventually I moved my hand up her skirt and slipped my finger inside of her wetness.  She let out a low gasp and opened her legs further.  Her eyes were wide and glassy as I continued our casual conversation, yet kept my fingers moving inside of her.

After eventually leaving the restaurant I walked her to her car and she invited me in to continue our talk.  We kissed passionately and my hand found it's way back up her skirt.  She pulled her skirt up to her waist and began begging me to enter her.  I calmly told her that she would not be experiencing that pleasure this evening and fingered her to orgasm.  She begged some more, but upon realizing that I wouldn't relent, she unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and sucked me dry.


As I stepped out of her car, she asked if I would fuck her on our next date, and I replied that it depends on how she behaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment