Sunday, April 27, 2014

Reluctant Dom Continued...

Andrea and I continued to date for a few months....eventually our locations and schedules became too much to overcome.  However, during the dating period, she continued to crave and encourage my inner dominant.  I regularly told her what to wear, even when she was going out with friends...made her take pictures without panties while she was out to eat with friends...write fantasies for me....and I spanked her extremely hard, choked her with my cock and hand a little, and even spanked her hungry cunt...very hard!  To this day she still says that I'm the only guy that has done that to her and she still craves it.  It's unfortunate that we lived so far apart and couldn't continue the relationship...though I believe I would have tired of being the dominant after a while anyway.

Here are some pictures.  She also still contacts me to ask what she is allowed to wear on dates.

Here she is being a good girl...





These pictures are from her asking what she's allowed to wear on her upcoming date...




And asking which underwear to wear...





Of course I made her wear the thong....for easier access.

 She continues to send me pictures and says it's ok to share with friends...so I'll be adding more soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment