Friday, January 13, 2012

Again with feet

I woke up this morning in the midst of a dream....about E's feet again.  This is so crazy because as I said before, I've never had a foot fetish or been particularly interested in women's feet or footwear.  I just always saw sexy shoes or boots as a nice addition to a beautiful woman.  However, I woke up dreaming about welcoming E home from work, sitting her down with a glass of wine, slipping off her exquisite heels and giving her a long, firm foot massage, ending with kisses on her beautifully painted toes.



I'm also hoping to see E in her new boots!  She recently bought this new pair of boots and says she likes to wear them with a skirt when it's not too cold.  I'm praying for nice weather and a chance to meet up for lunch or coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment