Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wrong Ring?

One time we were meeting for lunch and I asked Miss E if there was something I could do for her.  She told me to wear a cock ring for her and when I met her at the restaurant, to give her a hug and whisper in her ear that I was wearing the ring for her.

I was happy to perform this task for her.  The day of the lunch I stopped in the bathroom before leaving my office and slipped the cock ring over my cock and balls, tucked in my shirt, straightened my tie and left to meet Miss E.

The anticipation during the drive was exciting. I was happy to be doing something to please her.    I don't know what was going through her head or if she was as excited to have me trying to please her, and I still don't know, but I hope that she enjoyed it.

I arrived at the restaurant and waited a few minutes for her to walk through the door.  She had such poise and sophistication.  She gave no hint that it was anything other than two friends meeting for lunch, she just gave me a friendly smile and said it was good to see me.  She was absolutely gorgeous in her business suit.  She's tall and elegant, and with her classy, yet sexy, high heels she stands even with me at 6'.  Her beautiful brown eyes sparkled and her radiant smile was awe inspiring.  She simply glided across the lobby to me.  I struggled to contain my excitement and casually stepped to her, wrapped my arms around her and whispered into her ear "I'm wearing my cock ring for you".  



She let a tiny smile crease her lips, but gave now other outward response.  Again, I don't know if it had any effect on her, or if she just has such total control, but again I was in awe of her.

We ate lunch and there was the occasional mention or joke about the ring, but mostly just friendly conversation and banter.  Of course I wanted to jump out of my skin, but she remained calm and composed.  So elegant and strong!

As I was driving back, I received a text from her, requiring me to send her a picture of the ring.  I was excited that she was showing her interest and quickly returned to the office and snapped a picture for her.  Unfortunately I don't have the actual picture anymore. In fact I think I threw the ring away, maybe out of embarrassment, because I can't find it.  However, in the picture below you can see the purple rubber ring in the upper right corner, obviously not an impressive device.


Her response to the picture was simply..."I didn't think it would be purple".  At that moment I was embarrassed and felt like I had failed her.  I felt like I was naive for having a simple rubber cock ring.  I didn't know what her expectations were, but I instantly looked up other rings and realized that there were much more sophisticated rings and that she had probably expected and wanted to see one of those.  



It probably had no bearing on anything, but I occasionally wonder if she would have been  more pleased had I been wearing a true ring (like the one pictured below).  I also often think of buying such a ring in case I ever have the opportunity to wear it for her again, but then I realize it is a futile act.

No comments:

Post a Comment