Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reasoning

As I've alluded to before, I value E's friendship above all else, however I also have a romantic interest in her, which is impossible to pursue, so therefore I choose to revert to fantasy when I start thinking about her to avoid the unpleasant reality. 

Unfortunately our friendship has dissipated over the past 2 years. Partially through the natural occurrence of busy and conflicting schedules.  However, probably a greater proportion of the responsibility lies in the fact that we got "close", although never really crossed a hard line, and she feels guilt over it.  That guilt and the fact that I have difficulty letting it go at times probably creates a divide.

Therefore I choose to focus on Miss E and not face the realities of missing E as a friend and more.
I see that there have been a few visitors to this blog and they've probably found it quite boring.  I can't promise that it will become more entertaining, but I'll try to find a way.  

Thank you and welcome to those that have stopped by.


No comments:

Post a Comment