Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Games

I've recognized that one of the activities that perpetuates my submissive feelings and tie to Miss E is playing online games.

We play a couple of different word puzzle type games online.  First, it's the only communication or contact we sometimes have for days, so it's a way to stay in touch.  However secondly, her dominant behavior manifests itself through the games.  Even though all communication is only done via text, I can sense her dominance. She sends simple, strong, and to the point commands...a simple "Go" when it is my turn, or the occasional "Take your turn" command.  I don't know if this is intentional to put me in my place and exert her power, or if it's simply her personality. Either way it subjects me to her power and makes me crave it.
I'm quite certain that it is not intentional on her part, but
nevertheless it affects me.

It's an interesting study and insight into my own psyche.

No comments:

Post a Comment