Thursday, January 19, 2012

Orders?

Once again I'll spare everyone the realities of the situation.  I will just say that it's a frustrating predicament. She's an amazing girl.


Now just to be clear,  in a real life relationship I wouldn't accept being bossed around all the time. I have too strong a will and too many thoughts, opinions, and preferences of my own.  However, if I had a real life relationship with E, I would definitely express my opinion and exert my position and preferences. However, because of the level of respect, admiration, and care I have for her, I would probably defer to her final decisions on most occasions, if we were disagreeing.  Again that's just an assumption on my part, but I could see how that would occur.  I'm a strong, confident guy, but when it comes to E, she's so firm, direct, and opinionated (which I adore), that I could see myself deferring to her in many situations.


Now, I wish that she'd give me a new order.  It would merely be a distraction from the unfortunate reality of the situation, but it would be so fun to entertain her and allow her to exert her inner dominance!




Besides, who could resist a gorgeous girl, looking this sexy in her boots!






I'll write more soon and maybe even continue the Fantasy or write a new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment