Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Ramblings

Great weekend!  Lots of fun with friends, a good date, snow, workout....!

Of course thoughts of E did drift back into my conscious as I laid in bed listening to music, slowly waking up.  I guess it was because I played one of the word puzzle games and seeing her name appear in the game list just automatically initiates the thoughts and feelings.

I'm still tired and waking up, so my thoughts are stuck in reality.  The perfect symmetry that exists between us.  Similar views, but not exactly the same.  Intelligent and stimulating conversations, not afraid to argue over our opinions, yet maintain a mutual respect for each other's views.  I like the way she interacts in her life, the professional she is, and the lady she is in her personal life.

I could go on and on, but I'm sure any readers that may stop by don't want to be bored with my personal feelings and musings...and besides it's time for coffee and to get out and tackle the day!

And I'm sure I'll have spark of fantasy soon to write about!  When I look at pictures like this (and of course the full photo), how could I not!

No comments:

Post a Comment