Sunday, January 29, 2012

Moody

E can definitely be moody at times.  The other day she accused me of cheating at one of the word games that we play.  I thought she was joking, so I in turn accused her of cheating, and playfully commented about her boots.  Although it's hard to fully understand someones demeanor through a text message, I know her pretty well and realized that she was annoyed when she replied with something like.....If you keep mentioning my boots I'll never wear them again and if you accuse me of cheating again, I'll stop playing the game.

Most people I know, and I assume most people in general, would get annoyed in return, but I don't let the small things bother me and I have a very even temperament, until it's something that I'm passionate about, so it didn't bother me.  However, I am commenting on it, so maybe it did a little.  Who knows?

Regardless, I should turn my attention to the girls that I've gone out with recently.  Although telling about those escapades probably won't interest anyone that's reading this because of the bdsm, mistress, or dominant tags.  However, I have had recent past experiences that may interest those of you stopping by this blog.  Maybe I'll write about those soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment